Belly fat is the most stubborn kind of fat that can pile up on your body. It is important to keep your belly fat under control with regular exercise and a diet. Most people have a tendency to store their fat in their belly area this is why you must make sure that when you are starting to pile up fat in your abdominal area then you need to focus on minimizing your diet and adding some of the best exercises to lose belly fat for men.
For losing weight and the overall fat content in your body diet is the first and foremost thing that you will probably have to take care of. The carbohydrates and fat content in your diet has to be kept to a minimum. However, doing some of the best exercise o lose belly fat for men and some of the other workouts play a major role in ensuring that you do not retain your belly fat for a long period of time.
There are many exercises that you can do to achieve this function, however, some exercises are better than the others and we are here to tell you about some of the best exercises to lose belly fat for men:
6 Best Exercises to Lose Belly Fat for Men
1. Abdominal Crunches:
Abdominal crunches are not just one of the best exercises to lose belly fat for men but also for everyone who aims to lose belly fat. It is effective because it singles out the entire ab muscles including the core, oblique’s, lower abs, etc. everything.
This workout is useful for the entire abdominal area of your body so that your abdominal muscles are activated and start to build on your body. Here are the steps to effectively do crunches which are one of the best exercises to lose belly fat for men:
- First, you must lie on your back with your knees bent and hips, width apart
- Place your hand behind your neck with your elbows open wide
- Take a deep breath and squeeze your muscles as you lift yourself slightly off the ground towards your knees.
- Your lower back stays grounded so that you are not completely off the ground
- Perform 15 repetitions
The best way to perform excises that will prove to be the best exercise to lose belly fat for men is to make sure that you are performing them in sets with other effective exercises.
There are many exercises that are good for losing belly fat but you want to make sure that you are doing the best exercises to lose belly fat for men.
2. Bicycle Abdominal Crunches:
This is another one of the best exercises to lose belly fat for men, only this one really engages your core and your lower abs much more than the other exercise. Our stomach pooch is mostly the trouble area that all of us really want to get rid of but can’t the stubborn fat is not so easy to lose. Muscles burn fat.
Using up the carbohydrates in your body to activate your muscles will help to get rid of the fat. Some of the best exercises to lose belly fat for men target the stomach pooch. Here is how to perform this exercise:
- Lay on your back and place your hands behind the nape of your neck with your elbows spread wide
- Lift your leg so they hand at a 45-degree angle above the ground and then bring one knee to your chest
- Bring your alternate elbow to the knee
- Keep alternating
This is how you perform one of the best exercises to lose belly fat for men. You want to make sure that your angle is right so that you are not simply dancing around on the ground and not activating your abdominal muscles.
By far the best exercise to lose belly fat for men and women is a plank. Although the progress is slow and you might not see results immediately but this exercise is all you need to get rid of that ugly stomach fat you have been wanting to get rid of forever. Here is how to perform the plank:
- Turn over to place your foot on the ground such that your toes are placed directly on the ground
- Place your elbows underneath your shoulders, make sure your angle is right
- Lift your entire body up so you are parallel to the floor supported by your toes and your elbows and forearms.
- You can hold that for up to 60 seconds
- You can hold this plank for up to 5 minutes as well.
An important thing most people do not realize with planks which is one of the best exercises is that your hips, back, and shoulders should be perfectly aligned. You must also make sure that your stomach is tucked in so there is maximum pressure on your abdominal muscles.
4. Leg Lifts:
Leg lifts are one of the best exercises to lose lower belly fat or stomach pooch. It really engages your core and activates your lower abs so that they burn all the fat underneath. Here is how you can perform leg lifts so that they are most effective to lose belly fat for men:
- Lay flat on the ground with your hands tucked underneath your but nit completely under your hips
- Engage your core muscles before you lift your legs and hips. Bring them all the way up
- You can bring them down to just hover over the ground and not let them completely rest
Repeat this motion at least 10 times and it will prove to be one of the best exercises that will show almost immediate results. All these exercises are just as effective as you let them be.
If you are not true to yourself and you are not rectifying your angels or not performing the complete exercises, then you are not going to see results on your body anytime soon. Along with this, you must also take care of your diet so you do not gain the weight you burned back on your body.
signs of a strong Immune system